Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Artist/City Statement Adrianna White

Artist Statement:

The mind has many different thoughts that can be hard to express; art is a form of expression that helps these ideas become visible. My art is based on thoughts in my mind that I struggle to verbalize. It is full of nature based ideas revolving around the concept that the forest is our playground and time is never-ending. With every art piece, I incorporate my own vision of nature and what it means to me.

City Statement: 

My city has taken on most of the ideas in my mind where you are walking around an endless forest. This forest is filled with nature and buildings that have been incorporated or have adapted to their surroundings. It is fun but calm and eerie at the same time. There is a sense of puzzling relaxation as you wander due to the perplexing scale of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment