Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lecture comment on Architect


In the lecture I found both Natalie Bookchin and Gonzalo Frasca to be interesting and have different concepts for their work than I have seen before. I really enjoyed the High line in New York I thought that it is a very good concept to do and should be incorporated in more places around the world. This is definitely something that I would love to go see and walk through. 
I particularly enjoyed watching the documentary on Bjarke Ingels. I really enjoyed his architectural styles and the way he creates various space to live and enjoy his buildings. I like how he calls his concepts a pragmatic utopia. He incorporates a lot of nature in his ideas and gives it a futuristic feeling, like he is ahead of his time. I really liked his building mountain dwellings. I thought that is was a useful and creative idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment