Sunday, February 5, 2017

Adrianna, City Ideas, Map Inspiration, Plus a Random Tree

For my city, I want to stick to a more natural theme that focuses on the beauty and architecture of trees and mountains. There will be lots of "hovering trees" and buildings incorporated into the earth; examples will be posted below. There will also be some modern buildings similar in shape to the Nevada Museum of Art but with tons of glass windows/walls. I want the feel of walking through a forest to be endless and calming.



Some art inspiration:



I ended up finding two maps that I might use for inspiration for my city, one is a map of Fairyland which is based off fairy tale stories, the other is a site full of forest maps and cities.

Links:
Fairyland
Forest

Lastly, here is the tree I created during class:




No comments:

Post a Comment