Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lecture response, Public Art Images

In this weeks lecture, what really interested me was the work Do Ho Suh because of his like for Past Homes. I couldn't really figure out if these homes were made of some sort of material or actual homes at first glance. Then reading about how they are made of rubbings of fabric and fabric amazed me and immediately caught my attention.put in complex positions like the one in between two buildings. My interest is also in past homes as I have focused some of my efforts in my city projects to bring a feudal japan home into the city. Putting a home in weird positions using his dimensional discipline or out of the ordinary areas is a brilliant idea and it could be something that I could decide to use in my city project.

Public Art

North West Walls Event - Werchter, Belgium

"Popped Up" Budapest, Hungary

"Big Yellow Rabbit" Ã–rebro, Sweden.


No comments:

Post a Comment