Monday, February 13, 2017

Models and lecture


Here are some models that I found. 




I have also included images of the 3d replica models of Disneyland that are at The Walt Disney Family Museum. 




  In the lecture I like the thoughts of Wade Graham where he examines the fact that some cities are build all at once and sometime built over time and by different people. We know that when we look at cities the buildings do not all look the same and are probably made in different times and by different architects, but we never really put much thought into it. But when looking at this you can really see how the world is changing and growing through time. 
  After reading the lecture. I found the world of tomorrow to be really interesting. I found that a lot of architects try to create something new and different from others however I feel that they are always thinking of the future and how they can possibly improve the functionality and conceptional structure of the world. After looking of the World of Tomorrow it reminded me of the Disney movie Tomorrowland. Which does have a scene from the 1964 worlds fair. Then going into the world of Tomorrowland and seeing the architecture, showing the world fairs dreams actually coming true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment