Monday, February 13, 2017

Architectural Models, 3D and Physical. Wowza Jam

That good stuff. Models, on the screen and in the hand.




I like the topography of the terrain on here. I'd like to incorporate something like this to make it more of a diorama of the city as opposed to a straight up model. Put li'l trees and grass tufts and stuff.

We all know the Raggio building outside. I didn't get a picture of the model housed inside, but I do like it when buildings feature that. Shows the progression of the building process. That's super cool, dude.

I like how simple this model is, very few polygons. Yet, due to the decent texture, it retains detail. I think this will be important in the models we make. I'm a little concerned about generating textures, however. Never done that before.

The lights are sick AF homie. Would really like to incorporate this, I don't imagine it would be particularly difficult, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment