Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Artist Statement

Artist Statement:

I have always liked art with a theme in fantasy or science fiction and my art will usually depict these themes. My art usually takes the form of simple 2 dimensional drawing; these drawings tend to depict space ships or other similar items like planets. 

City Statement:


My city is set in a desert environment and is of original design. The city, like other cities in the real world, does not attempt to have a grand theme; instead, it is a representation of how cities grow over time with everyone building what buildings they want without sticking to the original theme. The model of my city is simple and clean and is supposed to be more architectural in design, though not to scale of my actual digital model. This architectural design is representational of my other art, like my drawings, which tend to show this same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment