Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bio/Artist and City Statements

Bio: I am currently a student at the University of Nevada, Reno studying digital media and digital interactive games. I was previously a student at Advanced Technologies Academy in Las Vegas where I studied graphic design. I hope to work on the art side of video games in the future.

Artist Statement: My work takes inspiration from stories I’ve read, seen, and written. I’m interested especially in fantasy and science-fiction genres, which thus are incorporated into much of my work. Combining the two, as well, is something I am also working towards, and a great deal of my inspiration comes from video games.


City Description: This city is one that constantly sees rebirth; It has stood for centuries and seen the changes that time brings. With the major changes in architectural styles, it is rebuilt from its metaphorical center, the castle at its end, outwards. with the very edges of the style before the next rebuilding are left behind, leaving a piece of its history behind. Now the time has come where the castle is a cross between medieval and futuristic while everything else acts as a reminder of what came before, with the oldest pieces even starting to crumble and decay from the wear of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment