Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bio

Bio: I am a Senior in the Digital Media department at the University of Nevada. My career aspirations are Graphic Design and Advertising, but as an artist I crave the opportunity to learn a new art form. This project has allowed me to fine tune my 3D modeling skills and combine the traditional craft of model building with the nuances of 3D printing.

Artist Statement: As an artist, my philosophy has always been that less is more. From both a visual and technical viewpoint, the best artwork is the kind that can get it's message across in the simplest way. In both my graphic design and this project, I tried to go for a simple, clean, geometric model that was both visually appealing and uncomplicated.

Description: The mystopia of my creation. In a world overrun with mutants and savages from nuclear fallout, a mystopia has arisen, walled off from the abominations. Productive, healthy members of society are given a place in New Aidania, where I and a council of my peers rule supreme. Those who are deemed unproductive are sent to live in the Marrows, an industrial district on the other side of the Switchback. However, violence has broken out across the marrows, forcing the Militia to close down the Terracios and force all ULNAs into the old prison to be kept under surveillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment